Tuesday 1 September 2015

MY FIRST AWARD : )

Rules
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Answer the 11 questions provided
3. Nominate 10 people *PLEASE TRY TO NOMINATE AT LEAST ONE PERSON*



1. (i'm going to use this one again) What are you wearing right now?
my pjs/black short shorts and a black and red top.
2. What has been a place that you've always wanted to go to.
England
3. What is your favorite BeForever doll?
Kit.
4. What's your favorite color?
PURPLE ALL THE WAY
5. Skirt or Pants?
Pants, skirts can get uncomfortable
6. Boots or Sandals?
Depends on the weather.
7.  Volleyball or Basketball?
I love basket ball.
8. Store shopping or Yard saling?
Yard sailing : )
9. What language have you always want to learn?
French or ...... Piglatin
10.Do you like putting puzzles together?
I do it but its not my fav thing.
11. If you were in a canoe, would you tip it?
Only  if the water is warm.






My Questions to you


1. (I am going to use this one again)What are you wearing right now?
2. Summer or winter?
3. Watch hockey or play hockey?
4.Girly girl or tomboy?
5. Who is your inspiration?
6. Go canoeing or kayaking?
7.What is your favorite mythical creature(Dragon  , cyclops, unicorn , etc.)?
8. Who is your fave youtuber?
9. Do you like lego?
10. What is you favorite brand of phones?
11.What is your favorite etsy shop?



I nominate
Izzy 
Sage
Devin
Cady
(Thats all I can think of )









1 comment:

  1. Congrats and thanks! I'll post it when I have time.

    ReplyDelete