Friday 18 September 2015

Ballet in the park

Hey everybody I FINALLY got my computer working to do a little photo story/ short story! Sorry about the shadows or blurry photos.


Poppy was so excited to go to the free ballet in the park. Grace dropped poppy off and continued on a walk. Poppy Olivia was frightened that she would make a bad impression to the famous ballet teacher who was hosting the ballet. A girl older than poppy put her bag on the high storage shelf. Oliva tryed to reach but couldn't. "Do you need help" a lovely figure asked. 
"Yes I do "poppy wined.




The lady helped poppy settle into things. That's when poppy noticed that the gorgeous lady was the class instructor. She was now embarrassed for her bad behaviour. Miss bonbon helped everyone stretch and warm up. "So touch your left arm to your right leg" she instructed. Poppy did not want to dily daly so she did exactly as told.



After stretching the class worked on pose and posture. When ever anybody in the class made a mistake she helped them fix it but didn't judge for what they could or couldn't do. 

Poppy loved learning new barre moves and watching the instructor teach how to use the straps on the bar.
" so just stretch your foot out...."
Poppy asked questions and observed closely. " I like this move but don't understand how to get the strap on " Poppy was a great student and loved the course. Grace came in the dance area to check on poppy and took some of these photo's.



Poppy loved the lesson but it took her awhile to cool down."I love the layout"grace commented.








 As poppy was about to leave Miss. BonBon talked to poppy. " I love your positive attitude and how you where so behaved, when I was a child I never took ballet seriously until I knew I had the talent of dance and got many scholarships  "she continued " So today I am offering you a chance at my school of ballet a few minutes out of town."      "Oh wow really?" Poppy cried . " Like a scholarship?" Grace asked. "Exactly "Miss Bonbon replied.   After that poppy danced all the way home to tell her friends like Catherine, mia ,Maggie and Lindsay.





Hope you all enjoyed the post comment which pic is your fav.

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome :) Congrats Poppy :)
    ~Kara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks I made the barre and the yoga mat. The dresser is from mattel.... I think!

      Delete