Saturday 5 September 2015

Maryellen

082715_index_maryellen



So my computer isn't allowing me to upload pictures, but t I can still post with pics form the internet so I am deciding to do a review on Maryellen!Sorry I didn't post later!



Maryellen Larkin is from the 1954 era.
Maryellen Larkin is from Daytona, FL, and the stories in her books take place in the 1950s — think diners, jukeboxes, and poodle skirts.   

Some of the items in her collection are 




Her sofa bed set selling for 115$. I find that this is much like the sit and snooze fold out bed. The price is quite high but it comes with a stuffed toy, pillows and a cute blanket. I love the aqua colour on the couch. What do you think of this item?









These cute PJ's retailing for 24$. They did a great job with this one and not too pricy.









<3<3<3 I LOVE THIS!!!!  This is the living room set going for 58$.  Yes I think this item is a bit pricy but the cuteness pays it off. I love the mix and match factor and the cool shape. As you can tell this comes with super awesome lamp, cat thing, newspaper and book.












This is such a fun little outfit retailing for 28$ ( I never knew that ag can be this sweet and cheap).The hem is soooooooooo cute as well as the cherry details and the capris :  ) .






4 comments:

  1. I love the bed!! i think that it's so cool that is turns into a bed :)
    ~Kara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the couch, but its more 60's than 50's. I really love the play outfit though, its one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea I agree with both of you the couch is super cute but more 60's and the play outfit is also my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete