Friday 28 August 2015

Poppy's Perfect Princess Lessons (balance and books)


Hello everybody welcome to P.P.P.L we will be learning about ....balance and books with our guest Catherine and main host Poppy Olivia. 




Hello everybody or just Catherine ......anyway regardless to our small crowd the show must go on. First before you present yourself make sure your hair is PERFECT like mine, also wear your FINEST dress just like mine, and don't forget your BEST crown just like mine. 




Unlike a few people in the crowd I am a PERFECT princess. Now lets get on to the lesson

Wa  ahhAH 


Ouch... well that's and example of what NOT to do. Now I need one volunteer anyone, ANYONE ?





Me me pick me over here pick me

Anybody either than this drab princess?

Me me, over here 

Fine, just don't embarrass me. Climb onto the PERFECTLY PINK balance beam 

Okay?












 So I pretty much got this far into the photo story and then my computer stopped working. Once I get my computer working again I will post part 2. : )





- macy 


7 comments:

  1. Macy that was a nice post but hopefully you can get part two up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see part two!!!! I'm glad that your computer was working :)
    ~Kara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually its still not working I made this before it broke

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw you comment before you deleted it (and that is not grace)I got both dresses from build a bear

      Delete
  4. Oh ok and cool they are both very pretty

    ReplyDelete