Thursday 27 August 2015

LIFE SUCKS

Nothing that I try to upload my photo's to works I tried my laptop, a computer, my mom's computer, and  the family iPad. I am sorry but I may have to shut down my blog because well what's a doll blog without picture's of the dolls. Thank's to everyone who tuned in for my well like 4 post's and all of you who gave support like Kara, Mccdolls,Bella , Gabby and Izzy  . I hope to be active and comment on your blogs but will not post on my own unless I get the stupid computers to work. If I figure the problem out I could be posting as soon as tomorrow or as late as months. Thank you all for your'e support and kindness- Macy




Although you probably didn't see us much... lets stay in touch and talk through blogs. You where all a awesome audiance-Poppy and Lily.




See you soon best wishes 


                                             sincirly 






                                         doll lover Macy<3
     



                                                                     

5 comments:

  1. NOOOOOOOOOOO Macy don't shut down your blog. Just ask your dad he is good at this kind of stuff and if it doesn't work ask Cady but just don't shut down your blog.

    -Gabby
    dollsworld123.blogspot.ca

    :( :( :( :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying but nothing seems to work

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like it works for cady, why don't you just ask her? Please don't leave, I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's too bad :( I loved your blog. I sure hope that you get your computer to work :)
    ~Kara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys but cady uses her phone to upload to the computer and I don't think she will let me uses her phone all the time.

    ReplyDelete