Tuesday 24 May 2016

Were back- new clothes-more on the way.

    Hey guys!!!! I have been absent from blogging 4 quite some time. After being on YouTube for more then an hour a day, I found some AG doll videos. The videos inspired me to take the dolls out of the closet and take photos. I do REALLY hope to post more often. 


     My Grandma is super nice and made Daisy Dolls  (my sister, fellow blogger) and I some knitted outfits and accessories for our AG dolls!!! Here are just a few of many pictures I took. Sorry for bad quality!!



This sheek headband compliments the groovy poncho!



A pair of jeans and some cute sandals to top it off.




Outfit #2


This adorable green golfers hat compliments the shawl placed over Olivia's shoulders! 


Although Olivia hates all colours either than pink (and glitter) , I convinced her to get into the pretty little outfit. Now she won't take it off!!!


Outfit #3 


Grace's silky brown hair compliments the turquoise hat, fit perfectly for a winter day. 


Grace had to take a selfie in this outfit!!!


Outfit #4 


This rainbow coat doesn't just look good on Olivia. It feels good too!!


As you can see the outfit will match with any colour, LOL. The toasty leg warmers complete the look!


     I hope you enjoyed this little photo shoot, come back for more things like this!!! A update on the girls will come soon!!!!!  











No comments:

Post a Comment