Sunday 14 February 2016

Valentines day!!!!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!! 

So today is Olivia's favourite "holiday" , grace doesn't mind it either. But Olivia was so helpful (demanding) this year that I let her take over this post so from now on, so here she is!


Hello gals, its like the worlds favourite holiday so I set up the photo studio. I got the "pro" to take the photos. Don't you just love valentines day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


So I LOOOOVVVE this photo, mainly because it has CANDY!!






These are a few valentines me and Lily Grace received!! 






This is Lily in her V-day outfit. I love the hearts!!!!





                                   


This one is my fav. ( I WONDER WHY??)







Thank-you P.O for those amazing photo's! Now I have a shout-out 
for
IZZY AND GABBY .S 
Izzy and gabby just won a Speed skating Competition at ... Nationals !!!! So good job girls! If you want to get a shout-out just tell me what you did for valentines day in the comments! Check out my sisters blog for a valentines day CAPTION THIS.  I was thinking of starting a new blog about grace and some of her cooking recipies and her diary entries! Wada ya think???



















2 comments:

  1. Such a cute post Macy!!!!!!! It was really well done and the pics were really good quality! Tell Cady I love her blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks soooooooooo much for the shout out Macy!!!!!! PS your blog is coming along very well.

    ReplyDelete