Tuesday 13 October 2015

The Fall Family Photo's

So of course every fall my family takes our family photo's. I didn't want Poppy or Lily to feel left out so I let them have there own Sisterly photo's; for just the two of them. They enjoyed it so much they wanted it to last the day!


Mia from McC dolls blog took the photo's with her photography skills, of course they turned out great.
 Sorry for any blurriness, I used a odd edit.

























Tell me wich one is your favorite? I would still love to see some responses to my last post doll fall essentials! My favorite photo is the one were Poppy is lying down with her legs crossed photo number 6.







5 comments:

  1. Beautiful!

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the second one! They are really neat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the 5th one. How you caught both dolls in the picture is really cool :)
    ~Kara

    ReplyDelete